Monday, December 08, 2008

Tagged Again

by Bailey. Obvious revenge for tagging her. But it gives me something new to think/write about. And honestly, I like seeing my name in someone else's blog.

8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Law & Order
6. ER
7. Wheel of Fortune
8. Evening News

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback
2. Olive Garden
3. P.F. Changs
4. Lonestar
5. Red Lobster
6. Gringo's
7. Chimi's

8 Things That Happened Today
1. Had a "surprise" charge on my debit card
2. Canceled my debit card
3. Showed up a week early for a dental appointment
4. Finished up Christmas shopping
5. Worked out
6. Went looking for Gracie
7. Blocked whole in fence where Gracie escaped with pool storage chest
8. Went to Prayer Group

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Christmas with my family
2. Hugs from Jacob & Lauren
3. The next trip to Mexico
4. The new season of LOST
5. Neal's retirement
6. Spring
7. The end of my workouts
8. Weekends

8 Things I Wish For
1. Being debt-free
2. Happiness for my children
3. Health for my family
4. Extensive travel
5. A new house
6. Hired help on the farm
7. Spiritual growth
8. An attached garage

8 People I Tag (Only if they want to!)
1. Jeanette
2. Caren
3. Mom
4. Sandra
5. Jessica
6. Jenny
7. Amy
8. Shelly

1 comment:

JeanetteLivingston said...

what are the rules? 8 things about me?