The Pioneer Woman threw out this challenge and I'm up for it.
1. He loves living in the country...land...lots of land. I'm a city girl. Give me a condo.
2. He's a country music fan. Not contemporary country. Classic Country. (Barf) I listen to contemporary Christian music.
3. I'm a "grammar nazi." He's an Okie. (No offense.)
4. Him: Miracle Whip. Me: Mayo
5. He's a dog person. I'm a cat person.
6. He grew up with all brothers. I only have sisters.
7. I could eat chicken 4 or 5 times a week. He gags on chicken.
8. Me: Thick crust. Him: Thin & Crispy.
9. I like a clean and tidy house. He's Pig Pen from Peanuts.
10. He wants to "live off the land." I like Reasors.
11. I love to read. He waits for the movie.
12. I'm always cold. He's always hot.
13. Perfect vacation for him: Hunting or fishing (or both) in the mountains. Me: Cottage on the beach, a good book and antique shops nearby.
14. His TV - ESPN. My TV - HGTV.
15. I love technology--the newer the better. He just started texting this week. (Against his will.)
Married 36 years. Go figure.