Sunday, November 07, 2010

Why do I bother?

Our little furballs now have names.  I'd like to thank my true, loyal readers for your suggestions (even though we didn't choose any of them).  The rest of you who only read and don't comment, are officially shunned.  Okay, so maybe I should've offered a prize.  A new kitten, perhaps?


Furball #1 (left) is Sophie and Furball #2 (right) is Stella

I had just spent $95 on shots for James the week before his demise, and although I promise not to withhold any necessities from these two, I have vowed not to buy any "extras." 

However.....

Since they are still indoors, I splurged on this $12.98 cozy cat bed (complete with catnip pocket).

After all--they love getting in bowls...


and baskets....


But would they even CONSIDER sleeping in a cat cozy?


Um....no.

No comments: