Monday, July 30, 2012

Oppressive Heat

Did some research on one of our destinations in Italy.  It said, "...oppressive heat in summer.  74 degrees farenheit in July."  Oooh.  Don't know if I can handle it. :D

Meanwhile the forecast here today is 109.  That's what I call oppressive heat.  So Jacob, Lauren and I took refuge in the movie theater to watch "Brave."  Ummm....nobody warned me that it was a tear-jerker.

They wanted IHOP for lunch.


And their beverage of choice was hot chocolate. Why not, it's only 103 so far today.
Jacob:  "Jolly good."



Had to cool their tongues off with snow cones after a hot lunch.


Me:  I'll have to go get some money before we get snow cones.
Jacob:  Wouldja get me twenty bucks?
Me:  I don't think so.
Jacob:  Why not?  You're goin' anyway.





No comments: