-pulled the pin out of the weights on the cable crossover, releasing a lat bar similar to this:
-arrived at the insurance office to go over some forms -- sign on door said "Out to Lunch until 1:00"
-arrived at Jeremy's office to pick up his check for him -- doors locked -- not a creature was stirring
- returned home after grocery shopping -- forgot to pick up anniversary card for the in-laws 60th. Doh!
- pulled a flimsy foil pan of homemade cinnamon rolls out of the oven, only to have flimsy foil pan buckle under the weight and dump half the rolls on the kitchen floor
- started icing for cinnamon rolls and discovered that a mouse had beaten me to the powdered sugar
- drove to the rural convenience store to pay an astronomical sum for a bag of powdered sugar
- almost new Oneida wisk sprung a wire
- ate other half pan of cinnamon rolls