Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let the Fall Season Begin

Tonight is the 2 hour season premiere of Biggest Loser.  I can hardly contain myself.  Jillian is my hero.  I want to be Jillian. At least I want to have her calves and deltoids.  But my choice of trainers would have to be Bob--cause he likes Yoga and Jill yells alot.

Oh, the challenges--the failures--the triumphs!  It's all so heart-wrenching.  I know...it's a sickness. Especially since it airs on Tuesday nights which, as you know, is "burrito night" at the Blevins'. By the time they get to the weigh-in I'm usually on my second dip of oreo ice cream, sorely disappointed in the lack of self-control that led to the pathetic 8 pounds lost by my pick of the night.

This season will be extra special, since I learned that the Youth Minister from Jenks is one of the contestants.  Go Sean!  I'm pumped.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that Sean was a youth minister but I didn't know where. That is awesome. This has to be one of the best shows.
Andrea

Amy said...

I cried and then cried some more. What a great show.

Anonymous said...

You guys are crazy. I watched it for the first time and there is too much yelling, in the face, and cussing. (I assume all that beeping is cussin)It is interesting that two Oklahomans are on it.

Janet

Terry Rush said...

I totally agree with Janet. I left the two-hour endurance run depressed.

I'm proud for Sean. I'm sad for all the yelling and demeaning lingo flippantly tossed for ratings.

Janet....you are awesome!

Terry Rush said...

(Janet, this is where you comment that you think I am awesome for thinking you are awesome)

Anonymous said...

I think you are awesome for thinking I am awesome. (I haven't read blogs in a while or I would have said that immediately!!!

Janet