Monday, March 08, 2010

Addiction

I am addicted to these...


and these...


But my problem doesn't end there. I discovered them--okay, Neal discovered them--in Corpus Christi. When I returned from my trip last month, I smuggled as many containers as I could fit into my suitcase. When Neal called last week to say he was coming home, I screamed, "Yay! Bring back some of the good stuff," which he did. But now, the stash is dwindling and to make matters worse, I've gotten my entire Small Group hooked. I mean, last night, I couldn't focus due to my fixation on the fingers that kept reaching into the Okra Snax bowl!

If you know a dealer in my area, please leave me a comment. Here's what they look like...


Hi. My name is Lita, and I'm a VeggiSnaxaholic.

6 comments:

Janell said...

Yum, I've had the mixed veggies, but I've never seen the okra. I'll have to look for it.

Linda said...

Looks interesting. Can't wait to try them.

Anonymous said...

Lita - Those snaks look very good! I asked a friend of mine who shops at Whole Foods if she'd seen them. She said no, but she had heard someone say they got some there (don't know what city). She was kind enough to look up their website and sent it to me. The company is from Houston and they'll ship it to you. (That's just barely closer than Mexico!) Now if you really are a "VeggiSnaxaholic" you might not mind paying for shipping, huh?? :-) But maybe a Whole Foods in Tulsa might even have it. http://www.sunrisenaturalfoods.com/index.html
(And if you would have to buy more than you want, I'll be down for the workshop and would buy some from you! At least you are half way closer to Houston than I am in Omaha!) Happy snacking!
Patty C.
(Shane's mom)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Patty. I'll have to see how much it would cost for shipping. I could be a distributor!

Terry Rush said...

Ah, now I know your real secret for building strong muscles!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Terri and it is all Lita's fault that I am a OkraSnaxaholic. I checked Tulsa's WHole Foods Saturday and did not find any. They are so good. Thanks for sharing your stash with us. I will contribute to any orders and shipping costs!