Thursday, July 29, 2010

Parents' Visit

So the parents survived another visit to the Blevins' household.


  • Two grueling games of Trivial Pursuit.  I would blame our ineptness at this game to senility, but Dad won both games....and he's the oldest.  Although I could protest both games since he kept moving MY game piece.  Remind me next time to just give him Yellow.


  • A 6-year-old birthday party filled with inflatables for the kids...








but hard benches for the old folks.





  • A morning swim with an uninvited guest.  Which Dad fearlessly chopped up into little pieces with a butcher knife. Probably one of those "good" snakes that eats other snakes, but hey, it's the thought that counts.  And Mom thanks you.

  • An hour in a bookstore with a 6-year-old and 3-year-old.




I like to wear out my houseguests.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

adopt me pleae i love inflatables!!! LOL..love your blog great pics