Monday, August 09, 2010

On Second Thought....

I'm having second thoughts about my Cheesecake Ministry.

I'll break it down for you.

Friday night I ate HALF of my SURVCC (see previous post) and took the rest home.

Saturday night I ate HALF of THAT HALF.

Yesterday afternoon I had the remaining QUARTER.

About 5:00 p.m. I began to feel queasy.

By the time Small Group was over at 7:15, I seriously doubted my ability to drive home.  But I have self-sufficiency issues and could not entertain the thought of asking for help.

At 9:15 p.m. I was hugging porcelain and puking my ever-lovin' guts up.

In my entire 36 years of adult life, I've probably hurled a total of 5 times, and that includes 18 months of pregnancy.  I HATE THROWING UP.  And there is no puking like this puking.  Clear bile and pink pepto bismol.  I mean, it was coming out my nostrils.  Aren't you glad you visited my blog today?

1 comment:

Wilma said...

yep! I know what you mean! Only, I hate Pepto Bismol so much, I almost would rather vomit.

Sorry, I left my "Bugs" at your house!