Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Apprentice




As some of my close friends and family are aware, The Apprentice is just about my favorite TV program. While on a trip to New York City, one of the highlights for me was seeing Donald Trump on the street and going to Trump Tower. Last night's episode was pre-empted by our local weather...we had to rounds of thunderstorms/tornadoes throughout the evening. I felt a little guilty for my frustration at not being able to watch my show, when lives were in danger. Then I got a phone call from my sister that further added to my frustration. It seems that the task of the teams on this particular day was to create brochures of Ellis Island and see who could sell the most. Egads! The day we toured Ellis Island in September we were approached to buy brochures and were being filmed during the process. I actually bought 2 brochures, one for myself and one for my mother-in-law. We both had to sign releases to allow our faces to be shown on this video. We were a part of The Apprentice!!!!!!!!! To my dismay, the team we bought from lost the task...I shouldn't have been so cheap and talked her into a lower price! I'm sure they lost because of ME! Fortunately, the episode will be rebroadcast tomorrow evening and I'll be sure to tape it and watch for mine and my families beautiful faces on Ellis Island.

No comments: