Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jacob's Jargon

Last weekend: while playing in the pillows with Papa, Jacob rubs Neal's head and says, "Nice haircut."

Yesterday: getting ready to go to Papa Hill's, I'm trying to explain to Jacob which Papa we're going to see. He finally lights up and says, "Papa Haircut?" No. The other one.

This morning: putting on his sandals to go out and play, his little toe ends up on the outside of the sandal, to which he says, "What the heck?"

Watching a TV commercial: "I not like girls." "You don't?" "No, I not like girls." "Well, I'm a girl." "Noooooo, you not a girl, you Nana!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they cute. What's great is you get to keep reminding them of all these cute sayings when they are teenagers like Meridith. She acts like she doesn't like it but she loves to hear about it. Joe and I have started repeating some of the grandkids cute sayings like Cooper lying down for a nap for 2 seconds and getting up and saying "I wake up!" Now everytime Joe and I get up we say "I wake up!"

Terry Rush said...

Little kids are our leaders in liking right now.

I like you....right now!