Friday, December 11, 2009

Random Thoughts Du Jour

Due to popular demand, I am writing a new post so that millions of readers who keep visiting my site won't have to keep looking at the pumpkin pie catastrophe.

Random Thoughts:

I watched my beautiful niece, Morgan, today on the Channel 6 morning show. She has teamed up with the Salvation Army to do the "Bark Park Toy Drive." Her idea, her initiative, her organization, her big heart. I'm so proud of her. You can see the interview here. Here's the plug--take your dog to the dog park tomorrow, Joe Station or Hunter Park, 11:00 - 3:00, and drop off a new toy for a child that may not otherwise have a present under the tree.
Morgan
Better than smashed pumpkin pie, right?

How many years have I been grocery shopping at Walmart? Ten years? Twenty? For the first time today I noticed that the produce aisle has labels above the vegetables. I always have trouble finding the green onions, but lo and behold, if you just read the signs, you can stroll right up to them. Seriously. I almost cried.

Because of lab results, I now will add one more pill to my daily regimen. Dear Santa, I want one of those plastic daily pill organizers, preferably with hourly compartments. I've been a very good girl.

I don't want to hear any more details of Tiger's sex life. The end.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Mary Ann and I watched Morgan and Cookie today at work. Good for her for organizing a toy drive.

JeanetteLivingston said...

Beautiful niece! Yea I hear ya about Tiger...do we have to know how many he slept with? Sheesh!