Monday, November 30, 2009

Confession


This is how you know things have gotten way out of hand.

Sunday evening: Bored and hungry. Pumpkin pie is calling my name. As I take it out of the fridge...not slowly and carefully, 'cause by now I am literally salivating and I can't wait another second, the plate slips out of my hand and lands face down on the floor. Rational Lita tells herself, "now the temptation is gone--good riddance." Irrational Lita puts the pie back in the fridge.

Monday evening: After a bowl of turkey soup, just need a little sumpn' sumpn' sweet.

Don't judge.

2 comments:

Terry Rush said...

Ohhhh! I'm not kidding. This looks good even on a blog. I love pumpkin pie and this looks like it had been a really good one...maybe in a wreck like Tiger Woods...but really a good one.

If any more pies get left undone at your place I know an office friend who would take it off your hands....really.

Shelly Collins said...

No judgement coming here. Yeeeum!