Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Thoughts Wednesday

It's 12:24 p.m. and I'm still in my pajamas. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I haven't blogged in over a week because I've been working on and editing my 2008 blog for annual publishing. (If no one else will publish you, publish yourself.)

Tonight is the last night to teach 2's and under Bible class. Woo Hoo! I've really been looking forward to this LAST class. I don't think teaching infants is my "gift."

I just pulled a loaf of homemade cranberry bread from the oven. A close friend mentioned liking cranberry bread, so I'll take her some tonight. Not the whole loaf, as I'm a little selfish.

Why don't I sweat? I've googled the condition and it doesn't seem to exist. The first 2 times I went to Zumba, I actually sweated! Is past tense sweat or sweated? Hair dripping, clothes stuck to my body. Now, after an entire hour of constant high-impact aerobic dancing, I'm dry as a bone. Maybe I'm dehydrated. I'm trying to drink more water.

Speaking of drinking, what happened to QT Chai Latte????

Neal will be doing some traveling again, which bums me. Although it will be a nice break from having to plan dinner and prepare his lunch every day. However, if you talk to him, just mention the part about me being bummed.

On a serious note...found out last night that Betty Mansur has left this world. Betty was the real deal. She was generous, talented, and outspoken. I spent many evenings in her tole painting classes at Park Plaza with wonderful friends. We still laugh about getting scolded by Betty for talking, giggling and not paying attention. You never wondered where you stood with Betty. She will be greatly missed.


4 comments:

Wilma said...

Your sweating problem is probably genetic. Not from your mom but from your dad!

Amy said...

I think I would just be grateful for not sweating. Are you saying you do not enjoy watching my sweet, sweet boy on Wednesday? : ) I can relate to having a traveling husband, it is hard, and almost as hard when they come home.

Trista said...

I asked a girl at QT about our Chai Latte.....She said QT basically replaced it with somthing else on the order sheet but they've had so many request for that and the Pumpkin, she wouldn't be surprised to see it back very soon..Keep your fingers crossed with me. :-)

Lisa said...

I'm starting a Zumba class next week! Watch for footage on 'America's Funniest Videos' of fat people trying to exercise!