Saturday, November 28, 2009

How many of you have THIS MUCH help putting up your Christmas tree?



And after the final angel was hanging...not on a limb...but on a needle....

TA-DA!!!



Maybe a little bottom-heavy? Do ya think?

After endless snacking and playing doctor and police, Lauren finally began to wind down and I asked her if she wanted to take a nap. Lauren: "No, Nana, I not tired, I just yawning." Me: Giving her a questioning look--"Are you sure?" Lauren: "Don't look at me, please."

Papa's turn to play and since this is most likely the last 70-degree day for a few months, outside they went. The kids played "hide in the hay" and sent Papa to get me to search for them. Gracie standing at the barn door didn't give it away. Not in the least.





Good girl, Lassie...I mean, Gracie.


3 comments:

Terry Rush said...

How fun! Another perfectly decorated tree!

One of the things I like about you is you capture the joy of "right-nowness".

Way to go!

Wilma said...

How did you just happen to have your camera when you were doing the hide and seek thing?

Unknown said...

Neal told me I should bring my camera along!