Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baseball Weather


My son is coaching instead of my husband. (new)

Gimme five, buddy.


Hey guys, get off the fence. (old)

Wad of chaw in cheek. (old)


Seeing my husband's number on my grandson's jersey. (new) and by the way...Awwwwww!

Bleachers are cold and hard. (old)

Sharing said bleachers with the Pritchard's and the Tarr's. (old) and fun!

I'm cheering for my grandson, instead of my son. (new)

Choosing a bat... Please Dad, not the pink one!


Lining it up.



Boosh!



Outfield? Blevins' don't play outfield! (new)


Wait for it...wait for it...wait...


What'd I tell ya? Way to conserve energy, Jacob.


Oops, missed it.


I mean, that ball has eyes...right?


Jacob (hidden) finally picks up the ball. High fives all around!

Excited to see the progress these little guys make in the next 12 years. Woo Hoo! It's Baseball Weather!!!!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Way to go Jacob!

Terry Rush said...

Let's see....I counted as many as six outfielders at one point.

Was anyone covering home?