Monday, April 26, 2010

Heartache

My heart is grieving for Mexico.

At least seven people were kidnapped from the Holiday Inn in Monterrey by 30-50 gunmen last week. The Holiday Inn is just down the street from our Hotel Ancira.

That's it. Over. The plug has been pulled.

I don't get it.

But God gets it.

It's not up to me. He'll finish the work He started. Just not with my feeble attempt at construction work.

My heart breaks for Ladi and Lorena.
For Sergio and Eunice. Felipe, Ramiro, Ote, Johnny...and all the other wonderful hermanos y hermanas we have grown to love.

May God give them the peace that passes understanding.

2 comments:

Jeanette Livingston said...

That is sad...my prayers are with them.

Terry Rush said...

Very sad...my friend. Maybe it isn't over but just delayed according to our clocks.

Keep praying.