Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drillers Win! Drillers Win! Drillers Win!

Last night at the ball park was our first visit to the new home of the Drillers--Oneok Field.  Very impressive.





Although, I can't, for the life of me, figure out why they decided to position the park where the view facing centerfield is the U-Haul Headquarters.


See the flags?  This was our focus point throughout the entire national anthem.  Woo Hoo!  Play Ball!


Why not turn it around so we could see the beautiful Tulsa skyline?


Which was BEHIND us! 

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with keeping the sun out of the batter's eyes, or some crazy thing.

Oh well.  When there's cotton candy, who really cares?




Not these two....






Papa ("PaulPaul"), Lauren and Nana (I know...I'm very photogenic...it's a curse...please don't be jealous.)



Lauren and Hornsby.  (Why the Drillers' mascot is a bull presents another mystery.)



JACOB "I'd rather be at a Yankee game--or at least sitting with my friend, Chance" BLEVINS


And...someone I don't know, but I really liked her hair...



Oh--and did I mention?  The Drillers' WON!  It was a great game.  Just ask me and Jeremy.  Because Trista and Neal spent most of their time with the kids at the playground.  And loading them up with hot dogs, chips, cotton candy, peanuts, pop, and liquid fudge.  


1 comment:

Wilma said...

I love these pictures