Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Collage

I'm starting to think Facebook is replacing the "blog."  After all, when you post something, everyone who has friended you sees it whether they want to or not.  And then there's the almost instantaneous feedback.  But since I publish my blog annually to hardcopy, I must post at least some pictures of our 2010 Christmas, before this goes to print.  Believe me, it's easier than scrapbooking.

Hope everyone's Christmas was filled with joy and that 2011 will be filled with wonderful blessings.

Christmas morning.
Wearing new pj's from Great Grandma & Grandpa Smith.

Lauren feeding her new baby.

Jacob's dragon castle?


Giving baby a shot.  If you ask me, this doll is more trouble than a real baby!

Jeremy tending the fire.

Maybe this bottle will keep her from crying.
Whatcha got sis?

Neal's typical "conversing" face.

Jeremy & Trista at Grandma & Grandpa Blevins'.

Heather and Taylor

Green money!!!!

Opening gifts from the Blevins' aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents.

The newlyweds.

Neal and Gary looking on.

Mass chaos.  A Blevins tradition.

Kenny & Leslie.

You'd think since I can review all my photos on my camera, I'd make sure and get pictures of everyone.   Live and learn.

No comments: