Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Just 112 Days

Yes, I know.  Only 24 shopping days til Christmas.

But can you believe there's something even more deserving of a countdown calendar?

Tulsa Workshop begins on March 23!!!!  (Formerly known as the International Soulwinning Workshop.)

I. CAN'T. WAIT.

It's better than Christmas.

Four days of heaven on earth.

It's like a spiritual booster shot.  Required annually.

Last year my bff and I, who both live in a Tulsa suburb, booked a hotel for the occasion.  No distractions.  No laundry pile calling our names.  No meals to plan or cook.  No dust-covered end tables  begging for a Swiffer.  If we could only give up those dad-gum cell phones for 3 days, it would be perfect.  Maybe we'll work up to that.  Maybe not.

"Let the Chains Fall Away" is this year's theme.  If that doesn't rattle your chains, surely a preview of the list of speakers will.  Randy Harris (my hero...I love him...I want to marry him...except I'm already married...moving on...), Rick Atchley, Jeff Walling--just to name a few.

Go to Terry Rush's blog this morning to get a glimpse of what's new on the program this year.  Tell him I sent you and receive a free copy of his latest book.  Ha!  Just kidding.  I get carried away.

So.  When Christmas is over, you won't find me suffering from the "after-holidays blues."  I'll be counting down to the big one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome time! I use to go to one in Gainesville, Fla and loved it.
Jeanette (Anonymous)
P.S. I can't figure out the dad gum password. :-(

Terry Rush said...

Hey...I want one of those books!

I hear they are terrific!