Thursday, February 03, 2011

Snow Day Project

A week ago, I took Lauren to dance class.  While most parents and guardians were crammed into the itsy bitsy entryway with one viewing window, I was the obnoxious grandmother on the dance floor with my camera.  Miss Tirita gave me the "okay" so it was all good.  

I'm working diligently to learn how to use my new Photoshop program.  Still haven't figured out how to tilt the image the opposite direction, or make the frame bigger.  Maybe you have some hints????

These photos speak for themselves.









3 comments:

Wilma said...

These are precious. I don't think I can do that with my Photoshop. At least that is my excuse!!

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

Love these Lita! So proud of you.

Try clicking on the photo layer and push ctrl and t at the same time. Then take one of the corners and move it in the direction you wish to turn it while holding down the shift button (so it doesnt move the width of the photo). When it's where you want it push ctrl and d.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, Jenny. I'll try it. And thanks for the encouragement!