Thursday, May 05, 2011

This Week

The Sandites are playing in the Regionals.  And I am once again in a familiar place--on the bleachers.

Big win yesterday.  Sandites 10, Del City 0.
.



Another win today.  Close game with rivals from Sapulpa. Championship game tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

In other news....

I have an external hard drive for back-up that's been sitting unopened for two months.  Yesterday, I finally plugged it in.  Now I need a Mac expert to tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong.  Anyone?  Anyone?

And now, I will dispel all misconceptions that I have any self-discipline whatsover...

...here's what I ate today:  Egg McMuffin (could be worse), chocolate candy (bad), 22 oz. frozen cappuccino (bad), turkey sandwich (go me!), pastry from Ann's Bakery (weally, weally bad), and finally....three...count 'em...three slices of leftover pizza.  I will now go run a mile and do 138 sit-ups.  Or maybe just go to bed.

No comments: