Monday, September 12, 2011

What a Lady's Purse Says About the Lady

My granddaughter has hi-jacked three of my purses.  Yesterday, I needed my brown purse...you know...to coordinate with my outfit.

Here is what I found in "her" bag:


Sunglasses - positive thinker
2 cell phones - multi-tasker
3 baby bottles (milk, water, juice) - people pleaser
1 New Testament and a key ring of laminated memory verses - Daily Bible Reader
Keys - going places
Money (US and a Canadian Toonie) - world traveler
Credit cards - big spender
Baby blanket, towel, burp cloth and extra change of clothes - prepared
6 Sherrif's badges - has control issues
1 toy rabbit and 5 transformer cards - entertainer
2 pens and 1 piece of scrap paper - list maker
Semi-used tissue - frugal
1 empty Avon box - hoarder

Scary how much she's like her Nana.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

This is so neat. Very observant of you to identify all her qualities.