Monday, September 24, 2012

Vercelli, Italy to Kehl, Germany

Last year, we all agreed that Switzerland was our favorite destination.  So Greg decided to just pass through on our way to Germany this year.  Huh?  Not even one night's stay? Well we added Italy this year.  I guess I'm okay with that.

So here is our whirlwind drive through Switzerland.

Verbania Lake

The Alps

The long and winding road.
(I'll spare you the video of Janet freaking out.)

It really is a long way down there.

She looks calm.  Because I'm downhill.  And--I'm holding her hand.

More cow bell, please. 

Well, Hello!

Now I'm freaking out a little. :)

We stayed the night in Kehl, at the same hotel as last year.  Pretty uneventful, except an awesome dinner.  The guests at the next table were very interested that we were American and practiced their English on us.  They also helped us order.  Pretty cool.

Next stop -- Belgium.






No comments: