Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

Just a quick update. Turns out my car was deemed "undriveable" due to something leaking under the hood. I think it's probably just windshield fluid, but who am I to argue? I'm happy to be driving a non-ghetto rental.

Jeremy, Trista and kids spent their first night in their new house on Saturday night. There's still a few loose ends to tie up, but for the most part the house is finished. It is beautiful and it's hard not to be a little jealous. I kept the kids Saturday afternoon and evening during the moving process and when it was time to take them home, Jacob didn't want to go. When we drove up to the driveway and he saw where we were he said, "Nooooooooo!" But once inside, they directed him to his new room which had already been set up (minus bed) and he rediscovered all his toys that had been in storage for the past several months. It was better than Christmas! The most exciting part is that my granddog went to his new home on Monday! I spent some time Monday helping Trista with some cleaning, lining cabinets, etc. Monday evening about 6:00 I was hit hard with a stomach virus. Seems to be going around. I guess it was a 24 hr bug (26 to be exact), and I feel fine today. That's good, because Neal and I are leaving tomorrow for a long weekend of skiing in Colorado with his cousin Carl and family. Personally, as much as I love to ski, I'd rather be going somewhere warm. We've had such a harsh winter and I'm ready for it to be over! I checked the forecast for this weekend in Keystone, CO, and it's going to be cold and snowy. Brrrrrr~! On the bright side, we'll have an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fireplace. Might not be so bad.

Pictures of the new house will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Terry Rush said...

Lita,

I wanted to be waiting on you for when you arrive back home? Are you ski-tanned? Rest up...we have a workshop coming up and I look forward to running into you.

I love you today!