Friday, January 11, 2008

Cold Again!

I know, two posts in one night. What's the deal? I just had to devote a separate post to my firstborn on his birthday. In fact, I cooked dinner for him and his family tonight...well, half-cooked would be more accurate. Chicken Cacciatori (or Kitchen Chakatori as he likes to call it), Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread, and Pasta. Oops! When I put the water on for the pasta, none of my burners would light. Could I possibly be out of propane!!!!???? No way! Uh....way. Thankfully, today's temps reached around 60, I had already showered, and I have a space heater AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FIREWOOD. A frantic call to Chuck, the Propane Guy and assurance of delivery tomorrow. I feel very resiliant since the Great Ice Storm of 2007. One night without heat or hot water will be a piece of cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.