Monday, February 25, 2008

Jeff's Birthday

Friday (the 22nd) was Jeff's birthday. As you can see, he was 4 years old. Jacob said, (holding up 4 fingers) "Uncle Jeff, you this many?" Jeff opened and closed his fists several times and said, "No, I'm this many." Jacob had a puzzled look...that was a lot of fingers. Then he proudly held up 3 fingers and said, "Ohhh. I'm this many." Glad we got that all straightened out. Actually Jeff is 28. I was too cheap to buy more candles. As you can tell, I was also too lazy to make a homemade cake. But...if you've read my previous "Tagged" blog, you know that I don't need an excuse to buy birthday cake. I did, however, make a home-cooked meal for him and Jeremy's family, a major feat since I've been up to my neck in taxes for the past 2 weeks.














No comments: