Friday, January 02, 2009

Play Day

Jacob came down with the dreaded stomach virus this week. MeMe got the privilege of cleaning up vomit, while I swept Lauren away from the house of puke for a play day.

Since I didn't have any daughters, I'm really having fun watching Lauren grow and repeat so many of the playtime roles that I remember playing with my sisters. She's really into "princesses" right now and last night took the clothes off her life-size Barbie and put them on herself. After she found her wings and wand she proceeded to ballet dance around the living room. Adorable.

Here are some pictures of the play day at my house. Notice the freshly polished finger nails--our first order of business for the day.

Miss Priss complete with purse, keys, phone and baby. How DO these mothers do it?


...and in heels, no less!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

This is so precious. What a little lady she is!

sheridan said...

Hi Lita, I found you through Jessica Hendricks-what a doll she is! I enjoyed peeking around at your posts and loved your anniversary post to Neal. What a precious gift of 32 years together! Have a blessed day, Sheridan