Friday, February 06, 2009

Grey Matter

Grey's Anatomy is going downhill, if you ask me. And I know you want my opinion. First it was the whole "Denny" thing. Too weird. If I have to see those puppy dog eyes and hear his sad, "Izzie Stevens," one more time, I'm gonna puke. But I think he's gone for good now, don't you? We can only hope. Then, just when we're rid of Erica and think Callie will come to her senses, Dr. Robbins, the new Ped. Surgeon, who I really liked up until now, steps onto the scene. Barf! And if I didn't already want to purge, there's Lexie and Mark. How does anyone get any medical help around Seattle Grace when all the docs are secretly (or not so secretly) rendezvousing in the on-call room? And although right now it's all very sweet, it's only a matter of time before Christina and Owen are doing more than brushing hands. I may have to cross this off my list of "shows I watch." And Amy, if this is what hospitals are really like, I don't want you to be a nurse. Kyle, you can quit Med School NOW.

1 comment:

Beth Brown said...

Lita, I found you through Emily's blog. Emily is our daughter. Yes, she went from "Brown" to "White!" I enjoyed reading your blog and "catching up" online. The picture of the boys when they were little is too precious. it's hard to believe we are grandmothers now! Tim and I have been in Houston for 18 years, but still miss OK from time to time. It was fun to read about you!
Beth Brown