Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tuesdays with Lauren

Subtitle: Lauren's Obsession with Purses

After Bible Study, I was putting Lauren in her car seat and she saw my purse. She really wanted to hold it on her lap, and momentarily forgetting that she's TWO, I obliged. She was unusually quiet on the trip home, which should have been my first clue. Here are pictures of the crime scene:
Yes, Trista, this explains the powdery substance on her nice suede coat. It's a mixture of Arbonne Personalizer and Altoids residue. She also managed to smear lip gloss on random surfaces.

Over the past month Lauren has graduated from the classic clutch (Jan. 2)...


to the shoulder strap (Jan. 20)...


To the biggest honkin' bag I own (Feb. 3)...

Favorite phrase of the day: While we were coloring, she tried using an adjustable pencil, with several colors, that is missing a piece and therefore the tip just retracts into the barrel. After several unsuccessful attempts, she exclaimed, "Hey, what's the deal?"

1 comment:

Shelly Collins said...

I know Lita, I can't dis Lost either. I'm a loyal fan. I'll keep watching it until the very end! I'm just impatient, ahem, #3 on my 25 Things!

This purse mess is hilarious BTW!