Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday Girl

My birthday isn't officially until Sunday, but yesterday there was an early celebration.  Check out my birthday present:


That's right, I'm now one of those snobby Mac users.  I can hear a faint gloating snicker coming from somewhere around the Detroit, Michigan area.  Seriously, I am very excited to get acquainted with my new best friend and thankfully, the Apple store offers many free classes for new Mac owners.

Jeremy, Trista and the kids came over last night to join us and my parents for dinner.  Trista walked in with an ice cream birthday cake, compliments of my thoughtful sister, Linda.  It was yummy!   Thanks Linda!

Today, Mom & Dad treated me to lunch buffet at Mazzios.  It's shaping up to be a very good birthday.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE my MAC! Happy Birthday to you!

Shelly Collins said...

Welcome to the club Lita. You'll never go back (to using a PC)!

Roger and Sandra said...

This ain't no faint gloat snicker from the Detroit area. It's a full blown, "Well it's about time" from your brother-in-law. Call me for free support!

Terry Rush said...

Dear Friend,

Happy Birthday to one of my favoritist people on earth!

I love you tomorrow!

Terry

Anonymous said...

I feel the Mac pressure already but I will not cave.