Monday, June 20, 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining.

But how many of you can say that about your furniture?


Yes, I have cats.

And, no, we haven't made the complete transition to "outdoor" cats.

So far, I haven't caught Stella in the act of scratching up the chairs.  She seems to really like the scratching post.  At least, she puts on a good show when I'm around.

But Sophie.

A few months ago, she seemed so innocent.


But she has turned into a very strange cat, indeed.

Whut?

Case in point....

And she thinks every piece of furniture is her domain.


Including the bottoms of the chairs.

I've been wanting new furniture.
But I'd really appreciate it if it were MY decision.  Not because the existing chairs are in shreds.

Bad kitty.
That's what I said.  Bad kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor kitty...