Sunday, June 05, 2011

First Swim

Well, technically, it's the third.  But my auto-focus got switched to manual on the first, so I only got blurred photos.  The second was only me.  So, no self-portraits.


Lauren and McKinney


 Taking a break.

 Shaun and Kauleen were babysitting an 18-month old.  Cause I guess 4 kids is just not enough.

 He will remain nameless.  I take no responsibility for this madness.

 Garrison loves jumping off the board.

 And Dad shows him the proper technique.
Show-off.


Oh yes, we also had Baylor's new puppy, who enjoyed meeting Gracie and Duchess, eating the kids' snacks and finally achieving her goal of jumping into the pool.


Mr. Nameless really, really wanted to jump off the diving board.  But was very vocal about NOT WANTING FLOATIES.  Which kept us all pretty busy.

Let the summer begin.

No comments: