Saturday, June 04, 2011

Vitamin D - I Highly Recommend It

I've been energy-challenged lately.  After a doctor's visit Monday, I started back on Vitamin D.  5000 units Monday.  5000 units Tuesday.  10,000 units Wednesday.  5000 units Thursday.  10,000 units Friday.  5000 units today.

This morning, by 10:00 I had:

  1. Made blueberry/bran muffins from scratch.
  2. Done my daily Bible study.
  3. Emptied the pool skimmer.
  4. Done one load of laundry.
  5. Changed the sheets on my bed.
  6. Made a cheesecake (from scratch) for a dinner tonight.
  7. Cleaned the kitchen.
  8. Brought the garbage cart back from the highway and taken out the trash.
  9. Cleaned the kitty litter box.
  10. Brought my checkbook up to date.
  11. Started the dishwasher.
  12. Cleaned my bathroom.
  13. Sorted 3 days worth of mail.
Yes.  Vitamin D.  The wonder drug.

1 comment:

Jeanette Livingston said...

I think it's working...