Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Friday

Jeremy and Trista went to the Home & Garden Show Friday night while I watched the kids. When I'm at their house, it's pretty much non-stop play. They both want my undivided attention and we go from one toy/game/puzzle to the next like there's no tomorrow. Lauren is getting very independent and thought her world had come to an end when I had the nerve to try to spoon feed her a bowl of Cheerios. Jacob, on the other hand, wanted me to feed him so that he could watch SpongeBob without interruption. Lauren is also into dressing herself. She pulled a shirt out of Jacob's backpack (she was even saying "ba__ pa__") then proceeded to put the shirt on....legs in the sleeves. She walked around holding up the shirt, trying not to trip. Jacob only had one meltdown, when we had a dispute over the Power Rangers DVD. He indignantly "pushed the button" to turn off the TV and said, "Nana, you not my best fwend," then sat down in his chair to pout (and of course, I had to capture the moment with the camera). About two minutes later, he called out to me, "Naaanaaaa, I pushed the button.......and I not mean anymore!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading your blogs. They make me laugh! Your grandkids are the cutest kids. Continue having fun with them!

Andrea F.