Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Days

One hundred degree weather calls for a swim party, don't you think?


Jacob wasn't about to wear floaties in front of the big kids, yesterday.  He swam like a fish all day and had the most fun.  The girls were mermaids and the boys were pirates.  Jack has "big brother" ingrained in him.  When Jacob would swim out to the middle of the pool, Jack always seemed to be there to buoy him up.  Thanks, Jack.


Lauren even took her floaties off briefly.  She jumped off the step into my arms, and a couple of times I "accidentally" let her go under water.  So she started counting, one...two...free...don't let me go under....go!

Jacob LOVED all his new friends which was of great concern to Jennah, until Jessica assured her that he loved her "as a friend."  At least for now, Jennah, 'cause if I have anything to say about it, I will someday tearfully watch you walk down the aisle to become Mrs. Jacob Blevins. 



2 comments:

jessica said...

Thanks for having us! We had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great time AND not taking my picture! We will have to do that again.

Janet