Friday, October 01, 2010

A little help, please.

I need photography advice.

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi.

I have no clue how to use it.

Last week I spent lots of time reading the manual, searching the internet, reading blogs of self-made photographers, and practicing with my Mom.

In the shadows...

Motion....




She was a really good sport.  Will I ever want to take photos of someone waving their hand in front of their face?  Not likely, but I'm ready, just in case.

The best advice came from Marcia.  "Always use the Auto Settings."  

So I do.

But here's my pictures from Jacob's debut as quarterback....on the "Sports" setting.

Not too bad.  But not great.

Even worse.

And Lauren, cheerleading.

On "Sports" setting....


On "Full Auto"....


Okay.  Hit me with some pointers.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice pics of MOM LOL!

Wilma said...

I am speechless!