Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pig Roast


In her defense, that's a root beer at her elbow.

Sorry about the clarity of the photo...I took it on my phone.  Monday we celebrated Paige's high school graduation with a pig roast.  Paige is the classy, gorgeous, talented daughter of some very good friends of ours.  Somehow those qualities don't quite mesh with "suuuueeeyyyyy" and "pig roast."  However, she is going to attend the University of Arkansas and will be a beautiful addition to their institution.

The forecast called for showers, but our neck of the woods was spared, and instead we had a very warm and muggy day.  The food was plentiful and delicious, even (especially) the roast pig. Since we live just a pasture away from Paige's grandparents, we hopped in the cub and tooled over the field and through the downed fence that Neal hasn't had time to mend.  Good times with good friends.  Great way to spend the holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have finally felt old for the first time. I could not believe it when I heard she graduated. I use to babysit her!
Andrea F.