Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Might Be a Redneck If..........

Last night as we were sitting at the dinner table I noticed that Neal was being very quiet and seemed upset. I asked, "Honey, is something wrong?" With his head hanging down he announced, "my fee-der-broke." To which I said, "Your feet are broke?"He looked me in the eye and repeated, "my fee-der-broke." Again, "Your feet are broke?" NOOOOO. MY FEEDER BROKE!" "OH.........your deer feeder?" Yeah. Well, that shor 'nuf explains yer feelin' low.Now that's what I call BROKE! What in tarnation could've dun that much damage? This calls fer some pokin' around. (Here's where yer gonna git a lesson in poop.) Ya see deer poop looks like this:

Like a pile o' black beans. Now here is what we found out by the deer feeder, I mean the broke deer feeder:Now that's either one monster buck, or we got us a cow problem.

Or should I say, a BULL problem. He was back taday! As you can see from the blurry picture, I was keepin' my distance, tryin' ta zoom in and keep the camera still 'nuf ta focus. I shor 'nuf didn't want him ta start chargin' and hafta run thru the briars and brambles in my crocs and OU shorts! When Neal got home from his day job, we went chasin' the bull and I got some better pics.

Yeah...he looked straight at me and I was still able to snap this shot. Anyone missin' a bull?

No comments: