Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was our annual Halloween party for the kids at church. Neal and I were in charge of the dart throwing game. The organizers said we were "the most responsible" which I think means "the oldest." As things were winding down this evening, Jacob announced, "this is the best Halloween EVER!" See if you can guess who Neal and I were for Halloween.




No tricks.....just lots of treats.


Carol Bogle makes an awesome witch.

My little fairy princess.

Jacob--I mean Spiderman--has been eating his vegetables!

Trista and Guess Who?

4 comments:

jessica said...

I love your Alvin costume! Too cute!

Wilma said...

Gotta be Bob the Builder and Alvin!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny, Bob and Alvin...Too cute.
Caren

Anonymous said...

Is that the mask that Jeremy scared Jessica with when she was 3?