Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eric Haas Cartright

I'm relieved to say that I now can sleep at night, knowing Hoss' given name. Thank you for indulging me (you were laughing WITH me not AT me, right?). My mom was very helpful and sent me a website about Hoss. And my favorite cousin, Carolyn, telephoned to report her findings. She even went so far as to research the Vandervoorts and the "Stranger" episode. As it turns out, Hoss was name Eric, after his maternal grandfather and Adam (5 years old at the time) reminded his dad that Uncle Gunner had wanted to name him Haas/Hoss. So, wise old Ben gave him both names and said, "we'll see which one sticks." Feel free to return to your daily duties, until I need some other useless information. By the way, does anyone know how much an average side-by-side refrigerator weighs?

No comments: