Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Living Room

The living room is pretty much finished. I'm not very happy with the window covering. It looked much better in my head. I'm actually thinking that I should have left well enough alone with the wood blinds, but no....I thought the hard edges needed to be softened with fabric. Do I sound like Christopher Lowell? The window will definitely change, but I'm not sure yet how. The "after" pictures are a little deceiving in color. The walls are yellower than they appear in the photos. But you get the idea.

BEFORE








AFTER


2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great lita! i love the black & white prints over the fireplace.

Wilma said...

Wow! I like the window in the living room. Yes, the pictures over the fireplace are great! Can't believe the progress you have made.