Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Girl

Today I'm posting my first "before & after" photo of our farm house re-do. Although this was not my top priority, now that the house itself is functional and liveable, the pool was the next challenge I faced. No one lived here throughout the winter and the tarp blew into the pool during a fall storm.......needless to say, it was full of leaves, sticks, dirt, and creepy crawlies. I was seriously beginning to doubt the possibility of ever seeing the bottom of the pool. Friday, the Coral Pools technician gave me the thumbs up and after a water analysis on Saturday, we were good to go. After my CHORES were done on Saturday (I will argue with John Denver in heaven about life on the farm being "kinda laid back") and I was hot and sweaty, the cool waters of the pool were just what this tired old lady needed. I jumped in, splashed around a bit, then relaxed on my raft. Sweet!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful lita!

Amy said...

I am really impressed! It looks great. When are the before and after photos of the house going to be up?

Terry Rush said...

Lita,

Awesome! Enjoy!

I love you today!