Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesdays with Lauren

Have I mentioned how brilliant my 2 yr. old graddaughter is? It's one thing to memorize A-B-C and 1-2-3. It's another to hold a grape in each hand and say, "Yook, Nana, 2 of 'em japes." Child Genius, I tell you.

After a quick lunch, Lauren was eager to play with her babies. We looked everywhere for the powder, but it has "mysteriously" disappeared.

The rest of the afternoon she slept.


Don't know how much longer we can use the crib. Jeremy said that in the middle of the night last night she got out of her bed.

But she seems content to stay in the crib today. I finally woke her up at 5:15.

Just enough time to watch a little bit of the Baby Genius DVD and eat her favorite snack before going home. Don't laugh...I figure she's so much like me she better start the high fiber diet early.

2 comments:

JeanetteLivingston said...

That is one cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

She is almost as smart as my grandkids!

Janet