Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my sweet little sister. Fourth picture on fourth album on my computer. Fortunately, I periodically save my pictures to a flash drive and delete them from my computer, so this one is pretty current. Okay....you asked for it...here it is!

This is my darling, yet slightly bewildered nephew, Kenny. The occasion was Father's Day 2008. My father-in-law, Fred, received "Father of the Year" at his church, and all his sons and their families surprised him by being there to see him accept his award. It was very emotional (sniff, sniff). After church we treated the F-I-L and M-I-L to Sunday dinner at their favorite restaurant. You guessed it--Sizzlin' Sirloin. Yeah, the sky's the limit when it comes to treating our parents. I don't know if Kenny's expression is a result of just having attended church for the first time this year, getting out of bed before noon on a Sunday, or "somebody tell me what the Sam Hill we're doing at a Sizzlin' Sirloin!"

So, I guess I have to tag someone else, huh? Let's see....Jeannette, Bailey, and Jessica. No cheating...find the 4th picture of the 4th album on your computer and write a blog about it.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

I love this picture. The expression is priceless!